CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Uggh I hate beign SMart!

I have finally decided that i hate my intelligence!
1 People bug 24/7 for your help!Even when Im on myspace trying
to have fun people try to contact me just so I can help them!
2 Okay if I do end up helping people all they want is answers
and just want to copy my work! Like in second period everyone
huddles around me to copy everything like worksheets,labs(which
I really hate when they do) and other micellaneous work.
3 Everyone expects for me to be perfect!
4 If i mess up everyone is like shocked! Sorry people I am only human.
5 People have their expectations towards you really high!
6 The responsibility im given is really high!
7 Uhggggggg all the high course classes!
8 The classes are fun and challenging(sometimes) but all the homework
is a drag!
9 My parents
10 My brother!
So i guess its not my fault im gifted but people i need a break!Seriously!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww. i hate ppl like that. their buggers :p